I have a lot of pictures that others sent to me, that I always meant to put on the blog, but never got around to it. I'm archiving all my stuff onto my external hard drive and decided just to put them all in one post.
Here's how you swaddle a 2 year old.
Grandma and Grandpa Stewart's anniversary party.
Kya helping to feed the boys.
Philip and I did this to Carol's office for her birthday.
I did not expect any payback. I guess I should have known better.
BBQ
Ryker and Pace heading to the fort.
That hat was Kya's idea....just so everyone is clear. She dressed herself from an early age. We could care less what she wears as long as she is dressed, but she will look back at this picture and wonder how I let her wear that hat that way.
Stewart Siblings
This is from the day we went sledding at Hall's. Ryker loved this horse. Even looking at it years later, I get the Clippity Clop song in my head! Why do those things always have to make noise!?
Easter a few years ago
Security team with their walkie talkies.
Kya in her dress before she took it off and threw a fit.
Securing the perimeter.
And.....she's pantsless. I changed her diaper, she wanted the dress off, but wouldn't put a shirt on. Tights and a coat was her Easter attire choice.
Ryker feeding the Werder's goat.
This is how you open wide!
Crafting
Uh oh, they have scissors.
Fish painting at the Smelt Derby.
Fund raiser for Special Olympics
Santa Train
Robbins party at Geoff and Mary's. Riding the golf cart with the Grandma's.
Miss Kya
This one, Carrie sent me. It is Kara, me, and her at my Grandma Marj's. She had some great stuff to dress up in. I'm surprised none of us are wearing a fur coat.
Ryker, Kya, and Kaci Jo having lunch at Ty and Nikki's.
We like to leave funny little surprises at Randy's. He posted this picture on his FB page. I had traced Ryker using chalk, but after seeing this, I thought it might have been a little inappropriate.
Crabs, Crabs, Crabs..........
Christmas presents at Grandma and Grandpa's.
I think he likes it.































No comments:
Post a Comment