Seth rounded up a kick ass crew to take the boat from Bellingham to Blaine to be hauled out for some work. Here is the first mate!
Take a good look here people! This may be the only photo in existence of Seth without facial hair since high school!
First Mate keeping a good look out.
Not so sure about the relief Skipper.....
We decided to stay overnight since the kids love sleeping on the boat and it was pretty stormy. We wanted to be there in case any of the lines needed to be loosened or tightened since the boat was blowing around pretty good. We had to wake them up and carry them through the rain and the wind about midnight because I was feeling awful and was worried that I was going to need to go to the emergency room. I didn't want Seth to have to carry us all off the boat so we decided to go before I got worse. I made it through the night and went to the doctor the next day thinking maybe I had my first UTI (self diagnosed on the internet...haha). Nope, he said kidney stone. What? Whatever! Why would I have a kidney stone!? He was right, the next day, there it was. Pretty weird little phenomenon.....peeing out a rock....
Kya has been wanting her own thing pretty badly and we've been looking, but there isn't a whole lot out there for 3 year olds that Ryker hasn't already done. We found it though finally and she started dance class.
It's a dance combo that includes tap, ballet, and tumbling. She's pretty into the tumbling.
Ryker participated in the Anacortes Parks basketball program again this year. He was happy to see part of his SJM posse there too.

No comments:
Post a Comment