It didn't take long before these two were settled back into their house doing what they do best.....build.....
be goofballs.....
and pull a lot of produce out of other people's gardens!
Why do you always have to comment on how much fruit I eat? Mind your own business!
Anacortes' outdoor movie at Storvik Park....ET. It may have been a bit soon for ET. I forgot about the fact that he was so creepy looking and they hated the parts where he was sick. Kya kept asking what ET was. She settled on him being a pig about half way into the movie. Ryker just wanted to know why his head was shaped like a peanut. I also forgot about all the bad words, but those went right over Ryker and Kya's heads. Overall they liked it I think, but I had to sleep with them that night. Whoops.
Skagit Speedway this year we are prepared for your flying dirt!
Bring it on!
Alexis spent a day with us so of course we dressed up and jumped off the couch.
Ryker kept telling Kya she was too little to make it onto the bean bag so she should just watch. She had fallen short a couple times and landed on the floor. Then he asked me to pull the bean bag closer, but before I could do it, she looked at him and yelled "the flying horse never gives up" and leaped into the air. I couldn't stop laughing so then she realized she had said something funny and said it the rest of the day. Good girl though Kya.....flying horse costume or not, never give up kid.
Headed crabbing
No comment
Ryker insisted on having this helicopter and said he would put it together himself. I went out to mow the lawn and sure enough he got it together. I feel like I missed him growing up somewhere along the line. I totally did not think he would get it together.
Humpy fishing on the Skagit
Kya's first salmon!
Farm bag pick up day.....so happy to have you back after 7 missed bags this summer.
Dad came home bearing gifts. (And an extra long goatee)
Kya got a new owl making kit that you had to sew from 2 argyle socks to replace her beloved Hoot Hoot that got left behind in Ketchikan.
Ryker got a sweet airplane that winds up and goes.
I got a full day to laugh at Seth whip stitching that crazy sock owl! It took hours!

No comments:
Post a Comment