We were up early on the 4th of July getting ready for the Anacortes parade. Ryker has been begging me to ride his bike in a parade since he was 2 on his balance bike, but it was too hard to do with Kya being so young and Seth is not usually around during parade season.
Ready to rock this parade. We even found ourselves a group to ride with when we rolled up. One of my old co-workers was promoting a bike safety workshop with a group of kids so we rode with them.
They didn't rock it quite like Kara and I did back in the day with our Petal/Pedal Power, but they're still young. They'll get better. Seriously though, don't make too much fun of this picture. I did win first place in my category. It's possible that I was the only entry since it was Wibaux, but whatever....a W is a W and I'll take it!
DadBear ready to toss some candy and balloons.
The bikes were the very first things through the parade so after we were done we ran back to sit with my "gym friends" and watch the rest.
That afternoon we attended an outdoor concert at the Port.
Smokewagon!
Listening to tunes, throwing rocks.
Packed lawn
Kya was recognized as the little biking cowgirl in the parade all afternoon. Apparently, she made quite an impression.


No comments:
Post a Comment