Getting our decorations up
That crazy Peeka!
Kya, Ryker, Colton, and Abby checking out the pond at the Santa Train
These two were chasing each other for a quite a while and finally Abby says, "Ryker, I think you're getting a little too rambunctious." Sounds just like Audrey!
Lunch at our house after. Yep that's my kid with no shirt, as usual...making faces for the camera...as usual.
Abby, thank you for tolerating the shirtless wonder and not moving your chair to the other side of the table. I do not expect you to be this kind when you are older. I know he's only going to get more embarrassing.
The next day, Ryker and Kya went to Grandma's for a little while. Seth brought Ryker back in this!
Uh, buddy, that is made for a small GIRL! He kept pulling at his butt and when I asked him what exactly was going on down there, he showed me that he was wearing the underwear that go with the costume. That was a bit too much for me and I made him take them off.
Kya quickly scooped them up and put them on!

No comments:
Post a Comment