Monday, April 1, 2013

Ryker started swim lessons back in November. 



Kya has a hard time watching from the sidelines.  It is hard to be the first to do things, but it is also hard to be the second that has to wait to do everything.  I think of myself and Cam so often going through day to day activities with these two. 

Kya and I headed out to meet the boys for dinner at Kyoto's which Ryker has deemed the Best Restaurant Ever!  He hasn't been to many restaurants since we rarely eat out, but I have to agree, it is pretty good.  Mind you, it had nothing to do with the food, which is good, but everything to do with the cook's performance and jokes. 

After dinner, we headed to the boat for yet another boat sleepover.  These two love to stay on that boat.  I was trying to separate them for the night so they could each get a little one on one parent time, but Kya missed Ryker and wanted to go to dinner with them, then Ryker told her that he and Seth were sleeping on the boat and invited her to stay.  I had left lights on at the house, Cosmos unfed, and had no contact case, so I headed home and left the 3 Amigo's to party it up Robert Magnus style.










No comments:

Post a Comment