Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Growing with their food

Raspberries!





Blueberries!



Currants!


Ryker likes to go through all the farm eggs before we put them away.  He loves that they are all different colors and sizes. 

Eating what they've picked




I'm usually not into gadgets or small applances that only do one thing, but if you like cherries and you have kids or like to freeze them, you NEED a cherry pitter.  They are awesome!  I only bought it because my kids were going through sooooo many cherries and I had to pit all Kya's for her.  I'm always on the lookout for things that help them prepare their own food and when I saw this, I took a chance.  Ryker now pitt's Kya's cherries and she can do it herself if he'll give it to her.  He also pitted a half gallon for me to freeze. and I pitted a flat in about 10 min.  It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment