We got up early and hit the trails around Bozeman.
We found a great little park that the kids were excited to show Brian and Kara when they got home from work. Yep, they knew it was there, but they hadn't played on it before so I'm sure they were just as excited to go check it out:)
Kya not so sure about the car wash
Ty and Nikki's stoop. We stayed a few nights in Bozeman, one in Billings, then on to Wibaux.
Showing Ty his cycling skills
Guess who got shotgun? Yep, Cosmos rode in the car. Never thought I'd see the day, but it worked out fine.
We were prepared for a long road trip. There was no waiting to find a bathroom with 2 kids and a dog for me. It was HOT and there was no way I could have left Cosmos in the car while Ryker did his business in a gas station. Once we got into Montana, we could just tie him to the doorknob of the car, but in Washington and Idaho, there's just too much traffic and too small of parking spaces for him to be safe.
Ryker told me that he enjoyed the view.
Yep, that's 99 degrees and it got hotter. I love Big Sky Country in the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment