Yay! Dad is coming home for a couple days!
Ryker whipping up his first pizza's.
Kya supervising. Hurry up Ryker before Kya eats all the toppings!
Snack time is just better outdoors....
"I must-ache you a question. Is there something on my face?" There were about 40 questions we must ache of each other this day. Each question was followed by a fit of laughter from both kids. Kya was mostly laughing from peeling hers off and sticking it back on, but someday she'll get our awesome jokes. And don't worry, we have plenty more mustaches to go through. I want to get one on Ryker while he is sleeping so he wakes up with it, but the 2 times I've tried, he's almost woken up. I may have to settle for Hippo or Eyeore.
This what you look like when you are drinking dirty bathwater Kya. Stop doing it!
At least stop saying "ahhh" when you are finished, like it was the most refreshing drink of your life!
Kya loves herself some shoes!
Did you enjoy your breakfast this much this morning?

No comments:
Post a Comment