Hangin' with Cosmos.
And of course, hugs for Cosmos.
Ryker likes to imitate the dogs actions. Here he is rolling/scratching his back like Chacon.
I stuffed him in a pillow case one day and tossed him on the bed, drug him around the house, and carried him like a sack of potatoes. He wants me to do it all the time now and brings me pillow cases even if he has to take the pillows out to get one. That was a bad idea on my part....I'm now too pregnant to be tossing him around for as long as he wants me to. Dad can't get home soon enough....I'm getting much to boring for this kid!
The beginning of July when my Mom was visiting, Ryker said he had to pee and my Mom put him up at the toilet. Now he always wants to pee in the toilet. We were planning on waiting until Seth was home and I was on maternity leave so the daycare didn't have to help and we would both be home to help him in hopefully a crash course that wouldn't take too long. Instead, he wants a pull up on every night when we get home and he's basically potty training himself. His favorite place to pee is the grass! Luckily he doesn't ask to use the toilet at daycare or make me pull the car over when we are out and about. I'm too pregnant to be dragging him into places to find a toilet. I know I keep using that as an excuse, but we're in survival mode right now. We're not trying to have any great accomplishments (or my lawn would look a little better), just make it a couple more weeks until Seth is home. Then it will be smooth sailing for us. I'm plenty used to being without Seth for months at a time, but I'm not going to lie, this time around I'm more than ready for him to be home so I can put my fat feet up at night! I'm just lucky Ryker is such an easy going guy. Hopefully potty training will be a snap once I am ready!
Drinking lots of fluids so he can pee and flush more. He loves the flushing! We've had to have a few talks about over flushing and how he shouldn't put toilet paper in the toilet just so he can flush.
We eat outside a lot. Ryker always wants to and that way I don't have to clean up.
He got a sweet hand me down backhoe and dumptruck from his buddy Jake. He loves to dump stuff.
After a day with no naps at Grandma and Grandpa's, this is what he usually looks like 2 minutes after he gets in the car. I guess I am not as exciting as them.
He went through a weird phase where he didn't want to sit in the tub. For three weeks I tried everything to get him to sit, even bribes. I finally put a towel down and told him it was a seat. Then he had to have the towel for about a week until Grandma Z showed up with a sweet "squirter" that took his mind off the towel.
Is it weird that he always asks for hard boiled eggs?

No comments:
Post a Comment