Sunday, April 25, 2010


Super Ryker


He's very particular about his cars.  He rearranged them in different kinds of lines about 5 times.  Then he would sit back and admire his work.

We had a couple weeks where he didn't want to take baths.  This day he would get in with his shirt so that was good enough for me, because I felt bad forcing him to take one.  Guess he wanted to be the stinky kid.  Thankfully he is over it now and back to loving the tub.

Checking out the Easter package he got in the mail.  He loves it when we get boxes in the mail and it's even more exciting when it is actually for him instead of boring adult stuff.

He's a hands free talker.  There's still plenty to do when you're on the phone.

"You're so funny, Grandma."

Ryker, Grandma, Great Great Aunt Carol, Great Great Uncle Doug

Laughing it up with Double Great Aunt Joyce


Snuggling in with Grandma before he goes to bed.  The worst part about this being her last day here was that Ryker comes to tell me when he has pooped so I can change him.  A few days into her trip, he started going to my Mom and saying "Grandma poop" so she would have to be the one to go change him.  That's my boy!  I didn't even coax him into it.  He came up with it on his own.  Guess he just likes the way she changes diapers.

Ryker got this sweet boat for Easter, but mostly likes to use the dingy and whales that came with it to drink bath water.


I usually take these license plate frames off my cars, but hadn't gotten around to it.  Apparently Ryker was sick of the free advertising for Foothills and took care of it for me.  I got the screwdriver out and finished it up for him.



There are a few parts of our yard that I have to mow with the push mower.  I need to keep Ryker away from the mower so this is the play pen while I do it.

He insisted on some gloves for weeding too.

He can't catch yet, but he is finally starting to put his hands up to try so I got him these velcro things that catch the tennis ball.  He plays catch with them good, but also decided they could be used as great shoes.

I brought Seth's shoes all up to our room so I could put them away since he is gone.  Ryker pulls them out of the closet daily to wear around.  He laughs and says "Daddy shoes."

He has to really concentrate to walk forward.
Play me a song, you're the piano man.....

Abby and Ryker at the Street Fair.


Protesting while I'm trying to talk him into leaving the piano and recorder in the house and not taking it to the car.  If it makes it to the car, we'll have to go through the same fit about not taking it into daycare.

Sidewalk chalk and bubbles.....hours of outdoor fun.
"Where did those blasted dogs go?"


Always working

Always willing to give a push.

No comments:

Post a Comment