Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ryker's Random Stuff

Ryker got this potato off the counter and insisted on keeping it for days.

He used it as a phone for a while, pushed it around like a car, attempted to throw it like a ball, but I put a stop to that.  I'm not quite sure what the deal was.  Maybe since he didn't know what it was, he was trying to figure it out. 
Anyone for potato peek a boo?
I made the mistake of pulling all the empty hangers out of my closet and putting them within his reach.

He didn't play with them for too long before he realized he could break the hanger part off.  He started breaking them all, so I had to end the fun.

The only thing he enjoys more than cruising in his towel, is cruising naked!

He actually isn't bad at vacuuming.

Let's get this thing running Dad.  I'm ready to mow.

He can now work his zippers so I often find him like this.


See Grandpa Geoff, he's going to need a pony.  He can't wear the hat with the car forever.

After this smashing incident, I don't think he can wear the hat anymore anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment