Ryker was so mad before the Maiben Park hunt Saturday. Note to self: Don't get there 10 minutes early. He could see all the eggs and just wanted to start. We had to keep going and getting him as he rushed the eggs.
His bucket kept him a little occupied, but it wasn't enough.
Luckily a lady in charge came around and gave everyone some candy. He got a sour piece of green licorice which I didn't think he'd like, but it did the trick.
Yeah, maybe a bit sour.
Finally! Go!
And stop.....he had to open each egg to see what was in it before he picked up the next one. I was totally fine with that because I didn't want him getting a bunch of candy anyway. I was happy to see they all had stickers and temporary tatoos.
Off to watch the big kids hunt.
Checking out his Easter basket from Mom and Dad.
I think he liked it.
Ahhh, thanks buddy.
Hunt #2, Grandma and Grandpa Wyman's house.
Comparing his loot with his cousin Asa.
Anyone for a post egg hunt ride?
Rykers first naked hot tubbing! He was the only naked one though.
Hunt #3, Nancy's house.
Rabbi in training?
Nope, just a chip bowl.
Alexis' turn.
Cheese!
Apparently it was party hat time with Clayton because all these picutures just showed up on my Mom's camera under his watch. We had a wonderful Easter. Thanks everyone for the egg hunts and great food!
























No comments:
Post a Comment