Monday, January 11, 2010


Ryker likes to color now.  He only lasts about 5-10 minutes though, then he's trying to write on other things...wall, carpet, people, appliances.  Is this my punishment for coloring on every surface of the Beach Bowling alley bathroom?


Especially likes the flat construction pencils.


Seth has been working on his net.  Ryker finds all the "materials" quite entertaining.


I need to do a Christmas post still, but the desktop computer is messed up right now and it's not as easy on the laptop.  I'll get on it.  Maybe this week while my Mom and sister are here, they can occupy Ryker while I fix the computer.  Here's Ryker opening the one present he got from Seth and I. 


Yep, a puzzle.  Don't worry, he got sweet presents from everyone else.  He has the best room a kid could ask for on its way.  We're half way there buddy.  Maybe next Christmas, you can move in and we'll get you some cool stuff for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment