Sunday, January 24, 2010


Ryker insisted on helping me crush the peanuts for our peanut crusted halibut.


It kept him busy for quite a while while I got the rest of our dinner ready.

Squish it anyway you can.




Whoopie! He loves this thing, but I sure wish he could blow it up himself.  He brings it to me every 30 seconds to blow up.  I found it hidden on top of the closet one day so apparently Seth is sick of blowing it up too!


Time for his second haircut. Right before Christmas, his hair was long again.  I think we're going to be on a monthly haircutting schedule now, unless we want him to have a fro.



We tried to use Seth's beard trimmer.  It didn't work that well so we have real clippers now.

I learned that Seth does not own a comb.  In the 11 years I've known him, I've never seen him use a comb, but I guess I just thought somewhere in the depths of some old shaving bag, he at least had one.....nope.  Using my big toothed comb didn't work all that well.

A little rough, but "good enough for a town this size." ~rjz
 


Ryker and Asa at Christmas.


Opening his sweet truck from Tara and Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment