Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where is that phone....again?

Picking stain colors is so hard. Even Ryker can't decide.


Eventually he gave up and put them away in the Recycle can lid. It pretty much lives on the floor now, because every time I put it back on, he takes it off. I've given up.

Soon I found out he was hiding stuff in it too. I looked all over for the remote one day. I finally gave up because I assumed he had put it somewhere and it would show up eventually. Well it did, along with a bunch of other stuff. He puts things in the lid and then closes it.



Here's today's stash. Lego car, phone, stained wood sample, raspberry teether....you know, everything you'd expect to find in the recycle bin lid.

He takes stuff out and puts it back for hours, opening and closing the lid. Oh what fun!

Goofball!

No comments:

Post a Comment