Sunday, June 21, 2009

Play by Play of Father's Day

This post is mainly for Seth since he wasn't here to share his first Father's Day with Ryker. Don't worry, we celebrated without you!
We started Father's day morning by reading some books. A little tribute to dear old Dad who is working today. Hopefully you caught lots of fish.
Then Ryker had banana's and Cheerios for breakfast. Of course, I sang the Go Banana's song and danced for him. Everyone likes a little entertainment during breakfast.


Ryker celebrated by playing with this ribbon.


Then he pullled all the pans out from under the stove.

He did quite a bit of playing on the floor. Notice that horse behind him. We just got that from Asa and he is pretty leary of it. I tried to put him on it and he wanted off. Not the reaction I was expecting. He touched it's tail a few times, but kept a close eye on it for about an hour when I first brought it in. Hmmmm....I can't figure that one out.
The rest of our day consisted of going to the playground where Ryker tried out the swingset. Then we got groceries, swung by Sakumas to get some berries, and took the dogs to the river. Liz stopped by with her two dogs and Ryker watched the 4 mutts run around the yard for about an hour.
Happy Dad's Day! We missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment