Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bozeman, here we come!

Ryker and I will be spending the 4th in Bozeman. I am very excited, but I don't think Ryker
wants to go. I was packing us today and he kept unpacking us. Crazy kid. It will be his first plane ride. It should be interesting, but I'm sure it will go well. He's pretty easy to handle. The only thing I'm worried about is a massive blowout! He usually has one good duker a day and there's a good chance some of it is coming out. He also doesn't like to lay still when being changed anymore so that could get ugly. Where do you change a kid on a plane? I guess I could always make him sit in it the whole ride, but that could get smelly! I pitty the person that gets stuck next to us. Kara has a big weekend planned for us, but my main concern is a big, fat nap while Aunt Kara or Grandma Z babysits. I'm also looking forward to a couple of beers with some old friends.
I got Ryker this sweet hat to celebrate the 4th.........
He crushed it.
Story of my life right now. Even if I think it is unbreakable, this kid will try and more often than not, succeeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment