First carrots. I think he likes them. Surprise, surprise, is there anything this kid won't eat?
Aaww, the old lion on the head trick, makes him laugh every time.
"Do I have something on my face?"
Oh the things we do to him for the sake of learning. I don't know if he got much out of this little exercise. He seemed more concerned than anything.
The sippy cup is a little challenging, but he likes to do it himself.
He's already got the triple threat position down. Just in time for March Madness.
Out doing a little work with Dad.
Out for another boat ride.
We moved the boat to get hauled out and it was quite a walk back to the car carrying Ryker and all his gear so I found a little help. I'm sure this won't be his last ride in a marina cart. He seemed to enjoy it, but I got a lot of funny looks cruising across the parkinglot.
He has found his toes and he loves them. Actually, he's a big fan of anyone's toes.
Orange you glad Dad picked out this outfit?!?
Seth has been busy preparing our property for our new house to be built. Our back yard is a bit of a mess right now.
Another great toy with lights that makes lots of noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment