Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bon Voyage Dad....We'll miss you, but we'll be okay.

Ryker's first week of day care went better than I could ever have imagined. He never ceases to amaze me. He is so easy going and has a great disposition. I didn't notice any changes in him all week. He has been his usual happy self. He is all smiles when I pick him up and always seems to be enjoying himself and the other kids. When I drop him off in the morning, he smiles at his day care provider and puts his arms out to go to her. It makes it easy for me to leave him and not worry. Of course, I still feel guilty, but that is to be expected. At least I don't have to feel guilty and worried!

I got out one of his new toys he got at Christmas. He was too little for it before, but now it is perfect for him. He had lots of fun playing with it.

Sometimes I wonder why we even get him toys. He played with this laundry basket for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment