Thursday, April 14, 2016

Helena Bound with a Billings Pit Stop

 
Kya's Dollar Store sewing project.  I think even Keaton is making fun of it.....

Hitting up the parks again









Bahaha, that outfit again.

Getting ready for Shakespeare in the Park

Helena Capital building





Trolley tour



Cathedral


Last Chance Gulch

Painting Pottery

Kara was doing wedding stuff all day so Keaton hung with the cool kids until he couldn't hang anymore. 
 
I don't know why these are out of order, but I can't fix them right now.  These are more Shakespeare in the Park.






Helena Cathedral









 


Tornado simulator at the Children's Museum









 
Carousel with Montana animals.




Wedding time







Best wedding ever according to Ryker and Kya.....easy to see why.
 
 


Kya always wants her picture with the beautiful wedding princess!  Robin definitely fit the description.

Night has fallen but the trampoliners haven't.


And they're out.....

It was a peaceful bus ride to the hotel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment