Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Packed and Billings Bound

This is my passenger seat......

This is my trunk.....
Haha, after we were all packed, I shoved kids clothes into every crevasse so I could get as many to the cousins as possible.   There are 2 bikes and a blow up waterslide in this car.  I am an all star packer!

As we were rolling through Montana, one of the kids yells "Look at that cloud.  It looks like Cosmos!"  Ryker had been thinking about him a lot since he died and really missing him.  He came to the conclusion that this was Cosmos' way of telling us that he was in Montana with us.  Kya wanted me to take a picture.  For the next half hour, they made up all kinds of stories about what he was doing in heaven or at the rainbow bridge with Chacon, if he was riding on a magic carpet cloud, if he was going to follow us all the way to Wibaux.....and on and on.    


Reunited!

Oasis!  One of their favorite Billings spots!



Pretending they are Lady and the Tramp.

Little weirdos!

Scheels shooting gallery.

Paint ball clinic.  Give her a gun!

Ryker's turn


Ryker's in the back still wearing the mask. I think he was hoping they'd forget he was wearing it and he'd get to keep it.

Feeding his bird
 




Ryker reading to the youngsters.



Loving Mylee, missing his Cosi

When we travel, the kids are really tired so I was making Kya where a pull up at night at other peoples houses, just in case.  I got these plain depends because I couldn't find big enough pull ups at Rite Aid.  Kya was mad because she didn't really want to wear them especially without any designs on them.  They were just PLAIN!  I told her that they were "draw your own" pull ups.  Haha, she loved it and everyone got in on the artwork.
 
Swim lessons


Pictograph caves outside of Billings.

 
There were rabbits everywhere!  That was Keaton's favorite part.




Inside the teepee at the base of the caves.

After we were done there we rolled over the hill about 5 miles and met Kara at Teresa's ranch for a cowboy adventure.  This is one of the kid's favorite places, mostly because our hostess is so nice and lets us ride, feed, pet, lead, play.....pretty much anything their little hearts desire!



 
 



 
Back to Kara's for some pool and Mylee time.

 
Will Scheel's ever get old for these kids?!

So close to that Bobcat cart this time!  Someday, you'll get it kids!











No comments:

Post a Comment