Thursday, September 3, 2015

Easter

Baskets are ready
 
The hunt is on!  This year that crafty bunny color coated the eggs so everyone would get an even amount.  Yes, I know life isn't fair and sometimes someone gets more eggs, but until the playing field is a little more even, we might go this route.  It usually isn't my style, but I think I have a bit of a soft spot for Kya since I grew up with a super fast, shove your face in the mud before he'd let you get to an egg before him, older brother.  I always got the short end of the stick until I was older and got a little craftier.  The craftiness usually didn't involve Cam though, it was just me talking my younger siblings out of their stuff.  Kya doesn't have that luxury of taking from anyone else though.






Next hunt....on to Rick and Gail's.



Someone didn't eat anything at the party because she was too busy playing so she ate the vegetable tray on the way home.

Can you believe Lego makes remote control trains?  These things are expensive, but they are pretty awesome.  He bought it with his own money and will never regret this toy unlike some of the other garbage he's purchased!

Workin' the wall squat!

No comments:

Post a Comment