Guess who we saw on the way to Wibaux? I'm not surprised, smart celebs do tend to flock to Montana when they're not making movies.
First stop after making it to Billings....splash park!
We stayed in Billngs a few days then headed to Wibaux. We went to Dickinson to check another Dino Museum off our Dinosaur Trail list.
We also took in the Pioneer Museum next door. The kids were most interested in these ancient office machines. Haha, the City of Anacortes just stopped using a check stamper like this about 8 years ago!
The typewriter was a big hit too. Luckily Grandma Patti still has one at work that they can use when they aren't at a museum.
And she still has the phone on the top and a rotary dial one as well that looks about the same! There was lots more stuff in the museum, mostly farm equipment, but I thought this stuff was super funny because my Mom still has it all and it is a major attraction for the kids when we are there. They can't make enough phone calls while they are there!
Kya crashed on the bike jumps after 2 successful runs. She got a fat lip and a lot of scrapes.
Ryker kissed all her boo boos and doctored her up a bit. For those of you that think my Mom is smiling because this is so cute. I almost guarantee she's not. She's really laughing at them for being so dramatic. She probably told Kya to rub some dirt on it and get over it...haha.
Daily Fish Pond run for old Cosmos to get some swimming in. He can't make it on our walks around town anymore so we load him up in Grandma's pick up at least once a day and drive him around to his old hangouts!
This might have been our favorite place this summer. I'm happy to say that I no longer have to get in the water with them. I don't want to sound like a grumpy old Mom that doesn't want to play with her kids, but every day for 3-5 hours in the pool is a little too much for me. The bigger problem is that when you are the only adult in the pool, you become referee for every little kid that has a problem and all the kids want you to play with them when they see you doing fun stuff with your own kids. I can only throw kids across the pool for so long....haha. I'm dreaming of the days I will drop them off and go home to take a nap!
Camping in Ty and Nikki's backyard.
Fresh squeezed juice is always better in a copper cup!
Happy Birthday Ty!
Happy Baptism Keaton!
Yeah! This is the way all churches should do it. None of the oil on the head stuff like my kids got. Dunk those little buggers!
Woo hoo naked little man!
Godparents, parents, and the Man of the Hour.
Time to party
Happy Birthday Uncle Ty and Happy Baptism Keaton!

No comments:
Post a Comment