Monday, December 29, 2014

Stole Ourselves a Baby!

After Keaton's baptism, we rolled back to Wibaux with one extra.
We had snow cones on the deck.  Little K, just liked the ice.

He watched Ryker and Kya pork out on popcorn while heading for the fishpond.  Don't worry Kara, I was sure to tell Ryker if he dropped any on Keaton to pick it up promptly so he didn't choke on it.  Just kidding, I was way more worried than Kara would have been.  Ryker got a lecture about the do's and don'ts of sitting next to Keaton every time he got in the car.

He was a awesome big cousin.  He sang to him, got him toys, rubbed his head, let Keaton hold his finger, and fed him bottles for days as we drug Keaton along on our adventures. 



This bike riding thing is exhausting!


Just give me the ball already Kya! 

I'm done with you teasing me with that ball.  I'll crawl when I want to!  I'm going to go pull this blanket off the big guy on the couch.

Breakfast on the deck

One of Cosmos' only trips to the top of the deck the whole summer.  He probably had to check out if the new kid was going to drop a lot of food on the ground.

Fishing on Beaver Creek with Colten. 

Or swimming....who knows.

Keaton is asleep in the tall grass behind me.  I didn't get many pics of his adventures because I was always holding him up or carrying him, but I assure you, he had a great time.  He barely got upset and went with the flow on everything we did.  He got to ride his first horse, sit on a pig, swim at the Wibaux pool, go fishing, go to the park, and the library, and a lot of other stuff I'm probably forgetting because I didn't take any pictures, but best of all, he gave Ryker and Kya a chance to be big cousins and babysit.  They loved it and I'm pretty sure he did too.

Then she showed up to take him back and ruined it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment