Friday, November 8, 2013

Baby on the way!

If you haven't heard, I'm going to be an aunt.  Yes, I could have phrased that differently saying that Kara was going to have a baby, but this is my blog, so it's about me and I am going to be an aunt!   

What does that mean for me?  We'll it has already greatly affected me.  For instance, this summer while we were in Montana, I went out with my friends all the time while Kara sat home with my kids.  After all, pregnant ladies need their rest so they might as well be sleeping beside my two munchkins, right?!  Yep, the tides have turned people and I'm enjoying every minute of it and will continue to reap the benefits for years to come! 

All kidding aside the kids are super excited for this baby to come out and so am I.  I can't think of two more awesome parents.  Ryker actually told me the other day that the baby is going to have a lot of fun with Uncle Brian.  Kya is mostly concerned about the baby slobbering on her because it is probably going to want to snuggle with her.  She has plans to get it a soft blanket when it is born.  Hopefully she's planning on giving it one of the forty blankets she a drags all over our house everyday so I have one less to pick up.

Anyway, I am pretty excited myself for this baby to come out and pretty excited to see my sister as a mom.  I can't wait to sit back and laugh as she yells at her kids to quit fighting while we're talking on the phone.  I mean, I never do that, but I'm sure it happens to other people.

We're having a baby shower at the Wibaux Fairgrounds Community Building on Friday, November 29th and 2:00 for anyone that would like to celebrate the upcoming arrival of the new baby.  We're not sending invitations so consider this (and probably an ad in the WPG) it!  Everyone is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment