Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Fun

We had dinner at the Hofheimer's with them and the Johnston's one night and the kids had a blast!  I finally got to see the new house.  It didn't disappoint.  It is gorgeous!

Emmit and Ryker having a lovely dinner conversation. 

Picking maple leaves for Ryker's teacher.



 
This kid loves his Randal (Monsters U) impression.
 
Jack o lantern time!




Ryker and Kya want to do non-stop projects right now.  I rack my brain every day for things they can do without much intervention from me.  This one actually worked out and kept them busy for a while without much clean up on my part.  Also, we got rid of a bunch of extra and broken crayons that have been building up around here.  I put a piece of wax paper on our electric skillet, warmed it up to about 200 degrees for a minute, turned it off, and let them draw. 


San Juan Montessori field trip
Ryker, Eva, and Kya


Eva, Ryker, Kya, and Larkin





I just told her the story about a little girl named Kya that ate the corn 2 years ago instead of feeding it to the chickens.  She can't believe it!

Hayride

 

Choosing the right pumpkin takes a lot of strolling around the field.

Story time at Schuh Farms






No comments:

Post a Comment