Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lil Sluggers

While I was in Phoenix, these guys made some serious improvements on their batting.  They had a "batting cage" set up in the shop and were getting after it!


 
Full uni's for 4 year olds....wow.

 
Little League day at the Mariners Game.  Free hats for the kids and a Mariner's bracelet for me because it was Mother's day.
 
First time on the field.  I'm sure it will be the first of many.
 

Felix Hernandez


They got to see the roof open while we were on the field.
 
The "American Moose" according to Kya.  She was too scared to take her picture with him, but wants to next time.  She also wants to invite him to her next birthday party.

Ryker loved the view from waaaayyyy up in our seats.  Great, he'll be ready for our Final Four nosebleed seats someday!

Is there a game going on?   We are just here to eat.

Made the jumbo tron.
 
Ready for some real baseball!

Bam!

Ready to run






Clapping and dancing on 2nd base.....just happy to be there.

"Heyyyyy Ryker, good hit."

"But we are going to kick your buuuuutt."
Okay, so those aren't really Miss Abby's words, but they will be soon I'm sure! 
 
Seth taught him this throwing form too.  At least he's fairly accurate.

Don't worry, I'll work with him next season.  I think Seth must have been more of a hitter...heehee.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment