Friday, February 24, 2012

A Day of Firsts

Ryker started montessori school in January.  They all have to bring plants their first day.  Ryker decorated his pot and was excited to go.  Thankfully he liked this fern because I wanted a plant that needed a lot of water.  I'm sure he waters it everyday as well as a bunch of other kids and I didn't want it to die from overwatering the first week!  I checked on it when I was there for the Valentine's party and his still looks great and yes, it is plenty wet.  He has already been on two field trips, one to Safeway and one to the Children's museum.  Seth was able to go on both of them with him.  I can't wait until it is my turn, but Seth is gone so much that it is important that he goes when he's here.  So far he loves everything about school, but wishes he could eat lunch there.  He only goes half days and the kids that go full days eat their lunch while he is packing up to leave.


 
While at the store getting Ryker's fern, we also got Kya her first candy necklace.  Should have known how that would end.......

No comments:

Post a Comment