Thursday, November 10, 2011

Viva....Las Vegas!

We made it!

These two would not sleep as usual on the plane even though they were both overdue for naps.  Ryker finally fell asleep about 10 minutes before landing and Kya literally taxiing into the airport.  At least this time Seth was with so it was a much easier flight for me.

First stop, Kara's room for a birthday party!  So much goes on in October that Ryker thinks his birthday is all month long!



Then to Grandma's room so she could open the presents we brought her.  Ryker was thrilled to see that she was wearing the oyster shell necklace that he made her for her birthday.  She didn't wear it to the wedding though like she did the diamond earrings she got....what's up with that Grandma?!

On the tram with Susanna, Alexis, and Adrianne.  Pumped up about the train ride!

Ryker knows to stick with Kara.....she always finds the fun!

Yep, day 2 was Circus Circus!  Here they are at the show.

Horse racing.  My favorite game!


And their off.  I can't tell whose horse that is in the lead, but I'm pretty sure it's Ryker's.


Don't worry, I played plenty of games.  I just had the camera so there are no pictures of me.  I even canned some freethrows to win a sweet blue cow.  Yeah, Cam and Ty weren't there, but if they had been, I would have smoked them too.  Okay, so they were just freethrows, but Kara gave me high ten and a loud "woooooo!"

Seth proves that he is no good with a pole.  He should stick to large nets.

You get pretty parched carrying all this loot around.




The Flamingo's pool was closed, so we hopped across the street and used Ceasar's Palace's.  It was a fabulous heated pool.  Thanks Aaron for getting us in and playing with us.



The wedding!  I don't have any from the actual ceremony since I was in it, but I will snag some from others to post later.

Ty and Nikki

Ryker out of his tie and vest and on the run

Kya showing off her bling




There was a lot of lipstick on ol' Schleppy's shirt that night.  I however, waited until late in the evening when we stole the groom and opted for the belly zerbert instead.





I blew the opening joke on my speech because I forgot my prop in my room!  $@%#*^%!  I'll never get that back!

Karina, Chloe, Megan


This picture makes me laugh every time.  Elex was being a nice guy and bought my mom a massage.  I couldn't stop laughing and he was wondering why.  I proceeded to tell him that my mom was probably soooo uncomfortable right now because A) she had to put her head down on the bar and look like a weirdo with a ton of people around, B) she was laying on a gross pillow that many other drunk, sweaty people had already drooled on, C) the guy giving the massages seemed a little creepy, and D) I was sure she just didn't want a massage from some random dude walking around the casino.  So then Elex was worried, because he didn't mean for it to be a funny prank on her for my enjoyment.  (Sorry mom, but I would have bought you one too if I had thought of it first, for much different reasons, of course)  I was cracking up the whole time especially seeing her face when she was trying to decline the massage right when the guy wanted to get started.  Elex was paying and insisting because he thought that she was only declining because she didn't want him to pay.  Nope she was declining for the reasons outline above, I'm pretty sure.

This picture makes me laugh even harder to the point that my eyes are watering. This was after the massage and Elex was apologizing because I had him worried that he shouldn't have gotten her the massage.  Of course, Patti would never be mad.  She's the best sport on the planet.  I, however, am an ass and had to snap this picture to document one of the funniest things to happen all weekend!  We love you Elex.  You are a kind man that should stay away from jerks like me that make fun of your well intended deeds.  It was very nice of you.  (Bwhaaaa haaaa haa!)

Thank you Chloe for doing our hair! 

Way too much fun!

Kya practicing for when Dad's ready to hand over the keys to the DeLorean.


Whoa, is that flip?  I haven't seen him in years.  (This will only make a couple people laugh, but it had to be said) 
Ryker learning some sweet fun noodle tricks from Grandma.

Chillin', eating a little ice

Getting showered by the flamingo fountains
Not smart Grandma, you take it once and now she's going to be trying to shove all kinds of stuff in your mouth.

Goodbye Las Vegas.  We had a wonderful time, hung with a lot of fabulous people, met some new ones, and saw two great kids get married.  Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment