Happy Birthday to our little girl. I can’t even call her a baby anymore because she walks, talks (not too many real words, I should have said squawks), and has a mind of her own! She’s obsessed with putting on coats and like her big brother, always wants to go outside. She’s an easy going, happy little girl who right now cannot get enough of her Daddy. I’m in for some trouble when he leaves in December to fish crab. Ryker sang happy birthday to her in the car for the last 3 days and has been addressing her as “happy birthday girl” whenever he talks to her. He gave her a birthday kiss after we sang to her at her daycare party and asked if she gets birthday spankings like Lacy. Nope buddy, those are reserved only for Lacy. You can get her again next year on the 3rd anniversary of her 29th birthday.
I’m two days late on this post because I was hoping to find the time to include a picture of her, but something always happens and I’m not able to get it done. Last night the computer was in the new house and between dinner, books and bedtime, I didn’t make it back over there to do a blog post. Maybe this weekend while Seth and the kids are at a birthday party. I’m staying home to clean up our new house because we are finally nearing the end! We came home from Vegas to a nearly completed deck and that is the last thing we need finished before we can get the County to sign off on our permit. YeeeeeHaaaaw! About 2 ½ years of work finally coming to a close…..what will we do with all our free time? I love our old house and I’m glad we are not totally walking away from it. I could barely part with my Sommerset and Jimmy, how could I walk away from my first house? It has been a wonderful place to live, but we are ready to make some memories in our new house.

No comments:
Post a Comment