Ryker doing a little exercise at the Bellingham Marina walking trails.
Ryker always thinks she's tickling him.
This one is a little gross. We don't normally feed our kid on the toilet but he all of a sudden decided he no longer wanted to poop in the toilet. This night he told us he had to poop but wanted a diaper on so we coaxed him into the bathroom and tried to keep him there as long as possible. He was watching a movie on the computer but also wanted his dinner. We were not about to tell him no.
Ryker likes to check out his smoothie mustaches in the mirror as soon as he's done eating.
Loves splashing a kicking
Likes to wrap up in his towel after a bath and kick back for a while. Then he usually runs around naked for a while before we can talk him into putting clothes on.
First day of daycare
Where's Waldo in this mess?
Going to the mailbox is always a 20-30 min task. This day, Ryker "needed" to take this new handtruck that Seth left in my trunk.
Yep, self portrait so I can make my own blog! I look a bit like a goober since I was trying to make Kya laugh at the same time. I'm wondering how many more hints it will take before Seth picks up the camera. Ryker has started taking pictures now, so I'll make it on here again soon.
Ryker saw this foot spa and thought it was a little potty like the one he uses. When I told him what it really was, he was even more interested. It has not been used since he was in the womb and my feet looked like Fred Flintstone's. I bought this hoping it would help with the swelling. I have often thought of getting rid of it, but am glad I hadn't yet because Ryker loves it!
Loves to hide and surprise us, but needs to get better at it!
Never too early to learn to cook.
Making a few Valentines
There are some things that you just can't cut with those darn safty scissors.
He got this heart cookie cutter in the mail from his Grandma and has been cutting everything ever since...toast, pancakes, sandwiches, clay, and tracing it on paper. He even took it to daycare and cut everyones sandwiches at lunch. He felt pretty important. Here he cut his toast into a heart, then smashed his banana on top, then left it to go bad. Guess he is not into smashed banana's on toast. I'm not surprised though. We always thought my Dad was weird for eating that.





No comments:
Post a Comment