Saturday, February 26, 2011

In the HOMEstretch

Laundry cabinets and travertine are in

Back door, but I mostly just wanted to show off the red walls in the office.  I'm very pleased with my colors and glad I didn't wuss out and pick neutral or light colors.

Downstairs bath.  Again, love the wall color.

Doors are in


Kya's room.  Can't really tell, but the walls are Clary Sage and Vaguely Mauve, aka green and purple.

Playroom.  I had to give up my dream of the bright, multicolored puzzle piece vinyl in this room because it has been discontinued.  I called about 20 places before I threw in the towel.  I'll live with my second choice.  Most people say it is a more reasonable choice anyway because someday this won't be a playroom and we'd be sick of the puzzle.  Are you kidding me?  This will always be a playroom!  Someday it will just be MY playroom and to say I wouldn't want a puzzle floor....do you even know me?  I collect PEZ dispensers for crying out loud!  Having a fun room like this to put all my nerdy stuff that adults are supposed to grow out of would be a dream come true!  Once the floor goes in, I'll post a picture and you can decide for yourself.  The picture below doesn't show the puzzle in all it's glory. It looks much better when you see a picture of it on a floor, but you get the drift.  How could they discontinue such a fabulous floor, right?!


Collecting scrap wood to save for "Ryker's work" and I'm not quite sure what the ladder is for..........

Photo by Ryker.  Even almost centered.  Great job buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment