We took advantage of my maternity leave and spent over a month in Wibaux. I think it is a sign that you are staying too long when you actually unpack into the dressers!
Ryker loved the snow and got in some good sledding.
A little pep talk from Dad about how this whole sledding thing works.
We went out toBacon's where Ryker fed a big cow named Mike (if he were to go there now, he could eat a cow named Mike), played with some fun toys, and watched them load cows into the trailer.
Dogsitting Clyde
Baby whisperers in action
Baked clay tree ornaments. With all the cold weather, we had to find creative ways to entertain ourselves inside. We did a lot of "decorating" that Grandma is probably still cleaning up!
"Ryker's pals" tree ornaments. Alexis, Colton, Kya, Ryker, and Abby. He told me who they were and I colored them for him.
Christmas cookies!
Ryker learned to make cookies and Kara learned that it takes 10 times longer with his help!
Ready to frost!
That may be a bit much there buddy. He kept calling these sprinkles mouse poop and he was really enjoying eating them. I'm a little worried what is going to happen if he ever does come across some mouse poop.
Chloe watched Kya while Ryker enjoyed his root beer float and I my Mingus FHA at the Beaver Creek Brewery....delish!
Ryker and I hit the slopes
Introduce this kid to hot chocolate and he'll need a cup to "warm up" everytime he steps outside for ten seconds.



























No comments:
Post a Comment