Saturday, January 29, 2011

Best Sled Ever!!!

Karlee and Perrie happened to be in Wibaux for part of the time we were so we had a little playdate.  Now every time we pass Hall's on the highway, Ryker says "there's Grandpa Terry's" and proceeds to tell me about sledding behind the four wheeler, the "crazy dog" that jumped up on the back of it and tried to drive (wasn't exactly what the dog was doing, but that is Ryker's recollection of events), all the cats, especially the one with the mustache (I think it had a goatee, but he says mustache and his memory is better than mine), the gates and fences (corrals seen behind him here), and the bouncy horse in the house, all while throwing in a few chuckles here and there.  He had a wonderful time and likes to tell everyone about it.  Hopefully we'll be able to have some good sledding parties when these two are older.


Perrie, Ryker, and I being towed by Terry.  Ryker called this the "Best Sled Ever."  It is a calf tote and even had a sweet couch cushion in it. 

Cam pulled up with this loaded in the back of his pickup and Ryker went nuts.  He went running from the window to go look at it outside.  He had no idea what it was, but knew it was something he needed to see. As he was getting his snow gear on to go look at it, he was trying to explain to Kara and I what it was, but he was so excited, we couldn't understand him, plus he didn't have the words to describe it because he had no idea what it was.  It was pretty funny.  Cam unloaded it, but Ryker was too scared at first to get on it.  I don't think he expected it to be so loud.  The next day though, he was ready for his ride.


And they're off!


This snowsuit always gets used when we come home unprepared for playing in the snow.  Isn't it great?!  Kara is ready to rock as soon as the little man gets back from his ride.



I was expecting Ty to rip it up with her back there.  He gave her a good ride, don't get me wrong, but he was much nicer than expected.  I guess we're all getting a little more responsible.  We seem to think about bumps and bruises or even broken legs before they happen now that we are older.




Ryker would not go inside to warm up, so he was sitting in Kara's car to at least get out of the wind.

My turn

Ryker decided he wasn't letting me go without him. I didn't really need the helmet since I got a very tame ride since Ryker was on board.

He wanted to go with Seth too.




And the All Pro Tuber...goes on his belly.


Ryker was a big fan of the helmets.

No comments:

Post a Comment