December 7th my first baby turned 10. Yep, 10 years since we picked him up in Anacortes all covered with pee. He was the last one, but I know he's the one I would have picked anyway!
We all loaded up in the pickup and took him to Glendive where Ryker picked out the perfect birthday present...a dog treat for him and Chacon.
It has been really cold this year and Cosmos and Chacon have been freezing in the garage at night. My Mom covered Cosmos with this blanket and he wouldn't even come out of it to eat so we put his food right in front of him. He still had the blanket in the morning. Someone pretty much tucks him in each night now.
Ryker was pretty excited about the present he picked out and Cosmos' birthday party. He kept asking about birthday cake. I think I explained at least 10 times that dogs didn't have cakes for their parties.
Happy Birthday ol' buddy!





No comments:
Post a Comment