Friday, November 19, 2010

halloween

Get in there


For all you Montanan's, take note of my sweet 15+ year old Tshirt.  Even sadder than the fact that I still have it and wear it.....I actually have two!



 
We rolled down to Edison where the school lets out for the kids to walk through town in a cosume parade.  The people watching throw candy at them as they go by.  Ryker is dressed all in brown because he was a bear, but took off his bear hat to throw candy.

Passing out the candy.  He was throwing it, but was a little slow for some of the kids so they would just stop for him to put it in their bags.

Blanchard Halloween party

I couldn't help but think of Grandma Marj every time they put those plates down.  She loved a good cake walk or raffle.

Making his carmel apple


Face painting

Most kids got a ghost, pumpkin, spider, something Halloweeny painted.  Ryker....He got the mustache.  Looking good, buddy.

Saturday we went to downtown business trick or treating in Mount Vernon.  All ready with his pumpkin bag open.


Sweet tail

I wanted him to wear his brown shoes, but he insisted on his boots.

Cider making at Clayton's to end the day. Ryker served as quality control.  He had his share of apple juice.

Tossing the apples in the hopper.


Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment