Is to take out the jet ski....in November??????
We'll rewind a little on this one. Seth bought this jet ski in October. It's for strickly business, of course. You know, for scouting fish. I won't go into the detail of how that all works. I'm just happy he's no longer planning on purchasing an airplane......for now. I think a few flying lessons are in order first. Anyway, he and Ryker took it out in October and I thought that was crazy. Then he and Pete took a spin a couple weeks later. The nice thing is that you get the lake to yourself. Now, it's November and on Seth's birthday, he came home from lunch with his friends and took the jet ski for a spin. He's been plenty busy with the new house, boat, and baby and doesn't have time for anything else right now so I hope his chilly jet skiing day was perfect.
Pete and Seth riding together. They said they wanted to see how fast it would go with both their weight on it, but I think they've just been missing each other. Apparently, it went 64mph just in case you're curious.
Ryker is so pleased that there is another birthday. I told him that we were going to have Dad's cake and he ran for the party hats. Of course everyone had to have one, not just him. Every cake is a "Birtday Cake" according to him and reason to party!
Ready, Set, Blow
When the smoke is this thick, you're officially OLD!

No comments:
Post a Comment