Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray, Dad's Coming Home Today

Seth will be home this afternoon.  I'm curious to see how Ryker reacts this time.  I'm sure he will be very excited.  I haven't told him yet, because I didn't want him confused or excited all day.  I can barely contain myself and make it through the day when I know he's coming.  I'm sure it would be much worse for Ryker, if he even understood.  I'll tell him when we are almost to the airport.  I think he still thinks that Seth is in Bellingham on the boat since that is where we last left him and for days after Ryker would say "Dad, boat."  Seth's only here for a few days, but I'm sure they will be jam packed with dirt digging, bike riding, and running through puddles if Ryker has anything to say about it.  He has a lot of sweet new skills that he'll be eager to show off to his Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment