Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long Walk to the Mailbox

Getting to the mailbox is always an adventure. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes, sometimes it takes an hour.  To put it in perspective, when I do it myself, it takes a minute or two.  Here Ryker stops to say hi to the neighbors dog, Zoey.

Then he insisted on pulling the wagon that I was trying to get him to ride in.  He got this wagon for Christmas and it is sweet!  It is so durable and can go through anything with those big rubber tires.  Seth pulled me to the mailbox one day, because we couldn't get Ryker to get in.  Ryker thought that was pretty funny and helped push.

Soon the pulling got boring and he decided to push it a ways.  He stopped to put some rocks in it at the neighbors driveway.

The rocks must have made it a little heavy because soon he was really working.  There was even a little grunting and lots of heavy breathing going on.
More rocks at the next driveway.  This time, he was throwing them in the neighbors yard into a puddle.  I figured they wouldn't appreciate all the rocks in their lawn so I scooped him up and......
Made him ride back in the wagon.  He didn't seem to mind though because now he had something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment