Thursday, February 11, 2010

Haircuts and Hats

Since we're on a strict budget while building our house, Seth hasn't even been getting haircuts.  I couldn't handle the sweet do he had going on anymore so I cut it for him.  Here's the before picture.

After Rykers cut, he took a bath. 

And the after picture.  Seth's hair could have turned out better, but we both had a different idea of what I should be doing and that lead to some miscalculations, especially with the bangs (hee hee).  The last haircut I gave was about 8 years ago on the back deck of the Secure, so I'll admit, I'm a little rusty.  Next time, it will be better.  "IF there is a next time", according to Seth. 

Ryker likes to wear hats now.  He found this sweet Schlitz hat that his Grandma used to wear when she was a lifeguard back in the 1920's.  I think that calculation's right.  Yep, Mom, I have your hat.  I'm sure you search for it every summer.  You can't take it back now because Ryker wants it.
I put a hat on last weekend which really confused Ryker, but he also found it funny.  He then insisted that he wear a hat too.  He tried on three before he settled on this one.  It is way to small and made his head look even bigger than it is, but what the heck, he'll make worse fashion choices in the future.  Besides, who am I to judge?  I wore mismatched shoes to work the other day.  Yep, one black and one brown.  Surprisingly, no one notice, but I couldn't resist telling most people.  I believe in sharing the laugh and this was a gut buster.

Proudly displaying his mini hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment