Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh Those Crazy Mutts

Ryker really likes the dogs but they are a bit big for him still. There is a little dog at his day care that is much more his size and he loves it. I'm trying to teach them not to lick his face and knock him over. Cosmos is less hyper so he's much more gentle. Plus he's not as interested in Ryker as Chacon is. He'll sit calmly while Ryker pokes at him. Chacon tries to turn it into a wresling match with the little man. We'll get there.

Watching Chacon eat his breakfast. I'm trying to get Ryker out to spend more time with them now that it is nice. Right now they are just way to excited whenever he comes out. I figure the more they see him in their territory, the more they will be bored with him like they are with me most of the time and not try to lick him to death whenever he sits in the grass.

This doesn't help their relationship either. I got Chacon to calmly sit down by him and Ryker went after his tail. That got Chacon jumping around again and thinking it was "crazy playtime."

Note to self-Don't load the dishwasher with Ryker around. He was taking the dishes out as fast as I could put them in.

Quite pleased with his new trouble making skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment