Sunday, May 31, 2009

Future donut maker? Let's hope not.

Ryker got this hat at Kid's Day. For those of you from good ol' Wibaux, remind you of anyone? Coincidentally, today is even Erbin's birthday. There's a lot I miss about Erbin and the good ol' days at the Tastee Hut. I hope that Ryker is lucky enough to have a job in high school that he can look back on as fondly. All this talk about the Tastee hut makes me want a mushroom cheeseburger with two kinds of cheese, mozzarella nuggets, and a cherry 7 up right now.


Checking out his sweet trophy his great, great aunt Joyce made him. Yes, she's twice as great!


Aidan, Ryker, and Vanessa at Kids Day at the fairgrounds.

McGruff the Crime Dog telling Ryker to stay out of trouble.


Sweet Crocs

These are the first shoes I've attempted to put him in. They didn't stay on long. He had them off and was chewing on them as soon as he sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment