Sunday, May 22, 2016

September

Kya and I had to make a trip to Home Depot for a new fangled plunger to get some better suction on clogged toilet!  She thought it was pretty entertaining buying a plunger, but didn't want to actually help with the plunging.

Ryker got a selfie stick from school for raising money for the new school track.  He was so excited so he took it out, took a few selfies with his ipod, then put it back in the box. He's trying to sell it, if anyone is interested.  He always sees bigger kids with them so he thought it would be cool, but he wasn't that impressed.  I'm glad to know he's not narcissistic and the selfie craze won't be starting this early.



The kids are always asking me for a swing set.  Being the nice mother that I am, I hooked them up one afternoon.  I don't think there were as impressed with my swing set skills, but they used it.

Big day in the yard!  Kya found an Easter egg from last year.

This was our picture we texted Seth for not fixing the hole that we thought the bat might have come in.  We need to work on our mad faces.

Cleaning out her new playhouse.
 

I love this time of year, because if Kya needs a snack, we just stop and pick some blackberries growing by the road.

Playdate with Mara while Ryker was a school.


Homework time

Apparently, the doghouse is roomier than I thought.

Ryker's first year of soccer.  He loved it.


Applesauce time!  This year I was smart and used my roaster instead of my big crock pot.  I did about 5 batches this year because last year we ran out. 

Kya's first day of school!

So excited for her last year of preschool!



A big tree fell in our backyard and it was hung up in the maple tree that the kids had their tree fort in.  I wouldn't let them play back there until it was out so they were happy when Seth got home and drug it out so they could finally get back to work on their fort.



Lots of work, but lots of firewood.
 
Without Cosmos running them off, the deer are tamer than ever.





Big fans of the half time orange slices.








Wild Kratts Live with the Salzer's and Asa.





The more Asa resists these two's hugs, the more they go after him! 
 
Playground by the Space Needle.

I flew to Billings at the end of September to meet Kase.  The kids were so mad that I went without them, but we were just there this summer and we'll be headed back again in November, plus they were busy with school.  They weren't happy with that rationale.  Look at that proud big bro!

Emery came by for a visit while Nikki went to yoga.  Keaton was at daycare so it was pretty easy to manage these two littles.



Baby Palooza at Aunt Bev's.

Keaton introduced me to Clover his new daycare bunny!  There was pure joy in his face, looking at his new buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment