Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Visit to see Keaton

Yep, I rolled out of Seatac in style!

Awe....finally!
 
I had to show this newby how to wrap a Moby.  Surprised I could follow the directions actually...who invents these crazy contraptions?!
 
These two were so mad at me that I left to see Keaton without them, that 3 weeks later, we all drove there again.  They were excited!




That's quite the feeding technique.



Elephant at the circus


This was really funny.  It looked like a stuffed animal, but there was a dog in the suit so it jumped up and started moving.







 


They loved the circus.  Their favorite parts were the magic tricks.

Ryker's new boots that Grandma bought.  He picked them out himself.....he is a flashy dresser.
 
He loves them so much that he slept in them the first night he had them.

Hitting the lanes.



I LOVE this girl!




Time to play some pranks.




Billings Story Hour.  Yep, that's Kya kicking back like she owns the place.
 
Cool guy, stayed back with the adults.
 




 


Wearing their Montana shirts from Nikki and Ty.


 



 
Kya found these beauts in Kara's room.  I realized that me not working for the last 2 years has robbed her of her high heel wearing days.  She's at the age where it is fun to wear them around, but mine are all tucked high in the closet and only make appearances now on special occasions.  Ryker got to roll around in all my shoes at this age, but about the only thing Kya can get her hands on at our house are flip flops, tennis shoes, and muck boots.  Poor kid.

 


Until next time little man.  Ryker thinks he'll be too squirmy to hold next time.  Kya thinks he'll be walking....haha.  We only have to wait until June so I think Ryker's estimate is more realistic.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment