What they said I saw when I showed them the picture: An intrepid display of teamwork, building a
wall and taking a wave “Longhorn Style.”
What I saw: Four
grown men holding hands and giggling in the surf.
You be the judge.
We had a great day of fishing. I will post more pictures later. The internet is really slow and they don't upload fast. Plus the lobby of the resort is the only place with Wifi. If I was on the beach, I could wait for hours. I wanted to get this one up for Ryker and Kya because our Facetime connection wasn't good so I could see them but not hear them. Kara, Brian, and I caught 15 Mahi Mahi and 8 tuna today. It was a blast. The other 2 boats did great too, but we were the overall champions. There is no trophy, but we may get shirts made up.....we'll see if it as good of an idea when I sober up. (No need to read that last part to the kids, Seth) We've also saw some sea turtles and dolphins yesterday and I found some great shells on the beach for you. I hope you two are having a lot of fun with Dad. I love you and I'll see you in a couple days.

No comments:
Post a Comment