Sunday, September 19, 2010

mailbox

Ryker and I had to install a new mailbox this summer.  Ryker really wanted the cordless screwdriver, so I finally gave it to him without the battery when we were done.  Once we got back to the house though, he figured out how to get the battery on real quick.


He also found some new uses for our old mailbox. 


Maybe he'll be a bull rider. More likely, just a sheep rider at the County Fair.  Hopefully he's a better Muttin Buster than his aunt Kara. 

After I took it out of the wagon, it became a garage for his trucks and motorcycle.



He also puts our mail in it sometimes when we get back from the real mailbox and wants me to get it out.  I think he thinks he's delivering it directly to our house. 
Yes, it's still sitting in our yard.  I haven't had the heart to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment