Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Santa Train Gets Set to Roll.....

Our neighbor's have a food drive every year for the Alger food bank.  You take canned food and get to ride the Santa Train, eat cookies, get pictures with Santa, enjoy their wonderful property, and most likely see a bunch of people you know.  I have a feeling Ryker is going to be pretty fascinated with this little train as he gets older.  We can hear the whistle from our house whenever they fire it up so we know when Ol' Locomotive #17 is leaving the station and making it's rounds.   


Ryker having a little snack before we head off to the Santa Train.


Fully equipped with his own train whistle.
 

Hmmm....Mrs. Claus looks familiar.




 Who ever said elves were small?


Ryker sharing his candy cane with Abby.  They need to work on their handoffs.
 

Ryker too interested in the train to get a picture
 

On day two of the Santa Train, I decided not to ride to get some good pictures.  Ryker was a little unsure about why I wasn't in the car. 


And they're off.
 



Toot! Toot!





No comments:

Post a Comment