Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ryker's Birthday Weekend

Seth, Ryker, and I met my family in Denver for the weekend. It's hard to believe we celebrated his 1st birthday and our 6th anniversary. What a fabulous year this little man has made it!






"I'm ready, where's our plane?"






"Can I get a pop?"


Aahh, yes, the Strong Man competition. Go Ty.














Go Seth














Ryker takes a ride with Aunt Kara.
















Ryker with his sweet ball Uncle Ty won for him.















Showing off his sweet cape Ty got for him. Ty is the biggest kid when it comes to amusement parks. He plays all the games. Lucky for Ryker, he was the only kid there so he got all the goodies.

Bret showing off his skills.

Ty showing off the sweet cape he won. I think he should have kept it for himself.

Ty's turn to shoot.


We tried to coax Ryker into eating some ice cream for his birthday, but he wasn't having it.

Giggling with Grandma at the Broncos/Cowboys game.

Lovin' the game. I wonder who he's rooting for?


Back at the airport headed home.

Bye Ty, see you at Thanksgiving.

Calling all his friends to talk about his awesome trip.

Ryker scored some major loot in Denver. He got this sweet piggy bank and loves to fill it up so don't forget your change when you come to our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment