Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweet new trucks

Ryker is really into cars right now. He even does the car sounds when he pushes them. That just started a couple weeks ago and was quite a surprise to me. I think he must have picked it up from day care. Even if it isn't a car, he'll push it along the ground like it is. That being said, my mission at Shipwreck Days (main street garage sale with blocks and blocks of stuff) this year was to find him some sweet trucks.
I'm pretty proud of this find. He loves it and it was only a dollar.

He got to the rocks and couldn't figure out how to get back on the move. He rammed it into the rocks a few times.



Just when I thought he was abandoning his truck.....

He turned around and headed back. Must have figured out what he needed to do, because when he got back, he instantly headed the other way away from the rocks.

Another of my fantastic finds.



My friends thought Ryker needed this hat. Yeah, it's cute, but I was on a mission to just buy toys. We have plenty of hats. Plus, I'm lucky he has clothes on when we leave the house. I'm too lazy to put a hat on him too.


I got him his very own camping chair there too. He's ready for Clayton and Susanna's party in September. Bay View State Park, here we come.


I took this picture because I had stepped away from him and when I was coming back I realized that his feet touch the step. What the heck? When did that happen? He's a monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment